My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful South Carolina

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've been tagged...

I was tagged for the first time from my friend Khristy on her blog... So this post is just a reply to her tag... It's amazing how tough it is to answer all the questions about yourself. But, I did it, lol... Now, I'm not promising my answers would be the same tomorrow, since I usually change my mind rather quickly about stuff... that's just who I am. I don't like people changing things on me but I guarantee you I will change them on you. {{lol}} So here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1) Training Coordinator
2) Project Assistant
3) Design & Construction Assistant
4) Housewife ~ This has been my favorite job hands down
* Note: Wish I could add mommy to the list; someday soon I hope!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
1) Maid in Manhattan
2) 2 weeks Notice
3) Serendipity
4) Wedding Planner

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1) CSI - Vegas & NY
2) The 4400
3) Criminal Minds
4) Design on a Dime

Four Important things to me:
1) God
2) Family
3) Scrapbooking
4) hmmmmm...I listed everything important to me!

Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1) Wash Over Me by Jami Smith
2) Totally by CFNI
3) 100 Years by Five For Fighting
4) What ever DH is walking around singing that day

Four Favorite Food Dishes:
1) Texas BBQ (Sliced Brisket)
2) Chicken, Chicken, and Oh Yea, Did I mention Chicken?
3) French Vanilla Moolatte at DQ
4) Anything my DH cooks - he's the Chef in our house!

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) RAK's (almost daily-depends on my week)
2) DID
3) 3S
4) BlogLines (this is kind of a cheat, since I have 229 blogs I'm subscribed to) {lol}

Four Digi Designers I like:
1) Khristy Schmidt
2) Tracy Blankenship
3) Shabby Princess

Four Favorite Colors:
1) Lavender (my wedding was Lavender, Silver, & White)
2) Blue
3) Lime Green
4) Anything with a 70's color combo (I'm a flower child - what can I say?)

Four Favorite Kits you want to Scrap with over and over:
1) "Simple Life" by Khristy Schmidt
2) "Family Togetherness" by Carrie Stephens
3) "Instant Tear" & "Wild Tear" Actions by Atomic Cupcake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh we got the nitty gritty low down on you now girl! Brisket? How did you know I like brisket? That is one of my favs!

Wed Jun 21, 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Back to Life, Back to Reality...
Back to Life, Back to Reality...
...However do you want me. How, However do you need me..."

Tue Aug 29, 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home