My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful South Carolina

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My 1st Blog Posting!!!

So... Guess What? I'm jumping on the bandwagon!!!

I'm officially going to start blogging. I guarantee you, though -- I will not be a daily blogger type by any means... I am hoping I will post at least once a week. In reality, though -- knowing myself as well as I do -- I wouldn't be surprised if there are times I don't blog every week and other times I may every day.

My DH may even be blogging here a bit, now and then... if he has something to say.

He is the one "behind the scene" helping me to do this blog, since he's the computer whiz in our home... Don't you just love the logo he has created for me? He's by far the creative/artistic one in our household. I'm just crafty, I guess you'd call it.

Well, here's hoping my first post turns up ok on here... and I'll be back to fill you in more at a later time. About what specifically; who knows? But I'm sure it will vary just as life does... especially since there are so many "sides" to me. {lol}

Until Next Time, Take Care & Blessings!
Shawna

6 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
Love the logo your DH made for you~ It's nice to have a place that's all our own on the web and blogging is so easy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
((hugs)) Mechelle

Sun Jun 11, 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

happy blogging and hope you post some pics of your town =)

Tue Jun 13, 01:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you in the blogging community! Now I can post silly crazy funky stuff on your blog...lol Congrats on your new little 'world'!

Wed Jun 21, 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love the 4400 and Criminal Minds! :)

I just added a blog feed to my blog. I didn't know anyone did that for mine so I never added it in this time. :) I think it's an automatic thing for Blogger.

Thu Jun 22, 07:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna we love you and enjoyed your blogging. I (john) agree with Melvin, you and Kathleen are alot alike. Anyway, we love you and look forword to more conversations and get togethers in the future. Your good friends John and Kathleen

Fri Aug 11, 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Franklin said...

123.hp.com/oj5200
123.hp.com/oj5252

Thu Jun 20, 01:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home